Archive for the ‘Admissions’ Category



If you want to apply for a place at a maintained mainstream school you will have to apply through the local authority responsible for the area where you live, even if you want a place for your child at a school in another local authority’s area. You  must only apply to the East Riding of Yorkshire Council’s School Admissions Team if you live in the East Riding of Yorkshire.

Please click link below


Widget by